4/17/09

my life is half price



Turns out there's a lot of stuff you can get done in a day when you're not writing essays. Go figure, eh? This morning I dropped off the last essay of my entire degree and then headed to Value Village. Ali, if you're reading this, don't worry, I'll still go with you next week (I can never get enough).

On the metro there were two punk ass kids sitting on their bikes, and after a few stops I realized that one of them was puking into a shopping bag. They looked too young to be hung over, but then again they were old enough to be wearing cubic zirconia earrings so...I think that means 14? Anyways, they were almost as classy as the elderly woman wearing head-to-toe leather. Rock it gramma!

Without fail Value Village is always in the most ghetto neck of the woods. It took me about 400 metro stops to get out there.







And of course, my thrify finds from the village of value. First up, I've broken my no-flannel rule. Easter colours huh?





Second a striped tanktop that would have cost 4000 times as much at AA. I got it mostly because I liked the material.






And thizzle, a dress with sparkley bits that I'm thinking about hemming to make shorter. My boyfriend is already in favour of the change. I think I might wear it out to dinner tonight.





Bonsoir!

2 comments:

Noah freakin Casey said...

NOBODY LOOK AT HER! SHE'S MINE! MINE ALL MINE! MOOO HAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAAHHH!

lowercasecarmen said...

calm down there! sheesh noah you sound crazy.