4/13/09

eeeester feeester recap







Here are some pictures of last night's feast. Brittney and Thea are domestic goddesses that sort of function like calm siamese twins in the eye of a storm. While the rest of us are loitering around the kitchen being useless and wondering if the bird will cook on time, B is just using her 8 arms to multi-task. She baked a turkey and a ham at the same time. When I told her that I might not be able to make it to dinner, that I had so many exams and essays to finish she admitted that yes, dinner was sort of early and no I probably wouldn't get any work done for the rest of the night, but Jesus did die for my sins. Yeesh girl, I'm there.







1 comment:

meredith r. mistletoe said...

aw man, that looks so fun! I never have a proper easter in toronto, I should make my friends throw more parties like that for me... except with less meat, maybe...
very jealous