5/24/08

I Want One


For the past few days, since I found out that Migers (or as I like to say, simply "tiger mouse") exist I've felt like everything could be improved with their help. Like say you're washing the dishes. Now imagine you're washing the dishes with a tiger mouse on your shoulder!

When I was little my sister and I would pretend to be kittens. We'd make our mom put any food she expected us to eat in bowls and we'd lap it up. She confessed to me as an adult that she had been a little "worried" about me then. But I grew up just fine, ma!

Now all I can think about is this damn tiger mouse because, if I had to depict one, I'm not sure which traits and qualities I should showcase more. The timidity of a mouse? The ferocity of a tiger?

I'm still figuring it all out.

1 comment:

Krista... said...

you are so funny. i am glad you are blogging again.

i am as sick as a dog and your blog made me smile. thanks. :)